3 Layer Surgical Masks – 50pcs
‘- The most effective ways to protect yourself and others against COVID-19 are to frequently clean your hands, cover your cough with the bend of elbow or tissue and maintain a distance of at least 1 meter (3 feet) from people who are coughing or sneezing.
– Disposable face mask can only be used once
– Before touching the mask, clean hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
– Take the mask and inspect it for tears or holes.
– Orient which side is the top side (where the metal strip is).
– Ensure the proper side of the mask faces outwards (the coloured side).
– Place the mask to your face. Pinch the metal strip or stiff edge of the mask so it moulds to the shape of your nose.
– Pull down the mask?s bottom so it covers your mouth and your chin.
– After use, take off the mask; remove the elastic loops from behind the ears while keeping the mask away from your face and clothes, to avoid touching potentially contaminated surfaces of the mask.
– Discard the mask in a closed bin immediately after use.
– Perform hand hygiene after touching or discarding the mask ? Use alcohol-based hand rub or, if visibly soiled, wash your hands with soap and water.